Tiramisu . . . and other things

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My sisters and I all absolutely love a little "Tiramisu." I am not talking about the wonderful Italian dessert, rather to us, Tiramisu (or "tirami su" which literally translates as "pick me up") is a little something you buy yourself to pick up your spirits! During these cold February days as I, not so patiently, await spring, I think we could all use a pick me up. Whether or not you get yours at BSQO, be sure that you get a little Tiramisu this month!

Speaking of "pick me ups," I recently spent time with one of my favorite spring/summer brands, Island Company, who are out of Palm Beach (sadly, the meeting took place in NY) and I am really excited about the new orders I placed. I love the Island Company board shorts, they are authentic board short quality - for the inner surfer in you - but come in great colors and patterns that you will not find at your local surf shop. 


I am most enthusiastic about the women’s pieces presented by Island Company. By request, I will showcase my spring/summer favorites for women, and among these are pieces from Island Company. Maybe this featured tunic is your "Tiramisu."


Till next time, enjoy the Super Bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin