Happy New Year!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My last blog posting kicked off the Holiday season and it is now 2010; so, yes I am very delinquent in sharing news with you. December is filled with parties, shopping and cheer, and all that fun can be very demanding. I prioritized my shop, family and friends – so my blog got lost in the frenzy. Nevertheless, after a very relaxing and exciting Christmas and New Year vacation I am back to work, but also reminiscing about the season.

I have received numerous emails from new customers and thought sharing a few of their thoughts about their personal Black Squirrel experiences would be meaningful.

“My family and I so enjoyed shopping at your store! I anticipated that your store would be too expensive for us and that we would end up buying just a token hat or a scarf. Such a pleasant surprise!! We are so pleased with the purchases we made in your shop and will definitely be returning. The merchandise in your store was just perfect for us!” - Pelham, NY resident

“I wanted to let you know that EVERYTHING I bought was a huge success but mostly the mountain khaki cords I bought for my husband. He wore them almost everyday over this vacation (we went to Colorado).” - Washington, DC resident

Lastly, I hope these pictures of my New Year’s Day fun will inspire you to get outside and enjoy winter. Stay stylish, dry & warm
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin