Think Snow

Friday, October 28, 2011




I know I am going to sound like the biggest hypocrite in the world since, as many of you know, I hate the cold as much as anyone, but I am really psyched for the foul weather headed our way tomorrow.  Here’s why.  I just got in a shipment from a new vendor for us – Mammut – and I love, love, love it!  I can’t wait to take it for a test drive.  Mammut is Swiss company that is primarily known for their great climbing gear, so I know the quality will be there.  But the real reason I am excited and the reason the brand always catches my eye when I go to the Outdoor Retailer show is because it is so good looking.   I always think of the brand for its fun colors, simple lines and great fabrics.  I know I will be ready for whatever Mother Nature dishes out tomorrow – will you?


I know I will live in the Snow Zip.  It feels great and the colors are vibrant and fun.  Yes, the snow zip was made for outdoor wear, but I also like it with my jeans and cowboy boots.  The purple and guava are the perfect shades and the snow white can't be beat as it is a pure white which is so hard to find for winter wear.

The Polar Pull in bark and black are so rich in feel and customers are already commenting on what a "nice alternative" it is to a sweater.  

The Plano soft shell jacket is uber col with the red mammoth on the sleeve.  Works for the young and old.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin