Heading South

Monday, October 31, 2011

Our trunk is packed with Outdoor Chic!
One of the really fun parts of my job is when I get to take Black Squirrel on the road.  Tomorrow I head south for our first "trunk show" of the season.  On Wednesday, November 2nd,  Black Squirrel will be showing the best of its best at Sallie Glover's beautiful house in Raleigh, NC.  It always so much fun for me to re-connect with old friends and customers, and to make new ones – it is truly inspirational and what makes my job rewarding.  I like to Facebook and text as much as anyone, but nothing beats seeing people face to face, catching up with their lives and seeing what BSQO items they like. 

Spread the word to your southern friends.  If you are not in Raleigh, don't sweat it.  Shop bsqo.com, or wait for news on our next trunk show stop.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin