My "Nut" of the Month

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It’s Nut of the Month time again. For January, without a doubt, I pick the new KIDS pieces from Ibex. Just before Christmas we were able to test drive these. They are so practical, comfy and cute. Hayne, my 11 year old son, wore his Ibex Hoodie or Ibex Shak every day of our vacation. The Hoodie was his go to “casual shirt” and the Shak was his “sweater” – which he wore over a collared shirt for “dress up.” Even back from vacation, he has continued to wear these pieces – I catch him in his Hoodie at home watching TV and both pieces have made it to the hockey rink. 
Ibex Kids is well worth the investment. The Hoodie retails for $72 and the Shak for $95. I can feel you raising your eyebrows, and questioning, “Why would I pay so much, an Under Armour long sleeve only costs $39.95.?” I still say my Ibex is a better value – it looks better, it fits better, it lasts longer (in my experience), it is made from a sustainable fabric, and you can wear it every day for a week (trust me on this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin