Down and Dirty Mud Run

Saturday, October 1, 2011


As Sunday approaches I grow excited and anxious about participating again in the second annual Merrell Down and Dirty Mud Run.  My boys and I had so much fun last year that we convinced Garth and a few friends to join us this year for the mud run. It takes place at Orchard Beach in the Bronx which is part of Pelham Bay Park, the largest park in NYC.  The 5K race is filled with obstacles and tons of mud.  Last year I found the race challenging and hysterical at the same time.  I look forward to running, jumping, crawling, and hurdling the 5K race this year with Garth & Hayne Ainslie, Davis Allen & Sammy Mueller (the other girl willing to get dirty).  Enjoy the 2010 pictures and stay tuned for the 2011 ones to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin