Nut of the Month

Monday, June 7, 2010

For my "nut of the month" I am constantly looking for products and ideas that are new and cool, and sometimes I overlook some of my "tried and true" favorite things that, in this case, are literally at the end of my nose. Garth and I have been wearing Native sunglasses for years and I was thrilled to add them to my lineup this year. They are not the sexiest glasses on the market, but we keep coming back to them because they are a hit on so many fronts. I think they look great to start. All of their lenses are polarized which is a key point for Garth, an aspirational fisherman. Most of their models come with interchangeable lenses for any light conditions. They have a fantastic warranty and importantly, the price is right starting at just $89. So whether I am on my bike in low light conditions, on a boat or just knocking around town - these are my go to utility lenses. They are meant to be used and abused. If they break, send them back in, if they get scratched up - change out the lenses. Remember natives when thinking about graduation gifts and father's day -- Black Squirrel carries several styles.

Picking Crabs in St Michaels Maryland
                   
Watching NCAA Lacrosse Finals  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin