Fall into Black Squirrel Outfitters!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

IT'S FALL, so think football, friends, fun and of course: FALL CLOTHES -- like flannel, cords, sweaters and fleece! 

Black Squirrel now has items for MOM too!!
Women's Must Haves - encouraged by y'all, this Fall I introduce some essentials for women.  Like everything else at BSQO, I am focusing on items that fit your hectic lifetsyle, but still look great.  One of the new brands I am really excited about is Nau (pronounced "now"), a company that excels at using cutting edge performance fabrics to create great looking clothes.

My Back To School Picks -
Mountain Khakis' Original Mountain pants - $55 -  I love these on my boys, and my boys love wearing them, so getting dressed for school is suddenly easy for everyone. The Original Mountain Pant is soft against the skin, but is plenty tough where it is needed, making it a no brainer for back to school.

Patagonia's Pique Fleece - $80 - When he wants his hoodie and I want him in a sweater, this is our compromise.  I think subtle details on this 1/2 zip fleece - from its textured pique fabric, to its side zip cell phone pocket make this a perfect back to school necessity.  It stuffs easily into back packs and lockers, not to mention your son will want to take it to the slopes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin